New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
Parabolic trough plant Casablanca
- Client: COBRA Sistemas y Redes (ACS)
- Country: Spain
- Start date: 2012
- Ending date: 2013
Power generation plant of 50 MW located in Talarrubias, Badajoz, Spain.
The technology of the plant is parabolic through collectors. The owner is COBRA Systems y Reds (ACS). SENER is the EPC risk sharing partner and responsible for the complete design.
- Project Data:
- Total mirror surface: 510.000 m2.
- Number of SCA/loops: 624/156 (SENERtrough®).
- Field surface area: 195 Ha.
- Nominal solar field thermal output: 262 MWt.
- Thermal Storage Capacity: 1.010 MWht (7h).
- Turbine capacity: 50 MWe.
- Contract type: EPC.
Other programsSee all
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]
Polycarbonates plant, LEXAN II, Murcia, Spain. The plant built by General Electric Plastics puts this company [+]