New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
KRATOS project: solutions for the Mexico growing demand for natural gas
- Client: FERMACA SOLUTIONS
- Start date: 2019
- Ending date: 2020
SENER is tasked with the engineering, procurement, construction and start-up of five sites located in the north, center and west of Mexico for FERMACA. The project, called KRATOS, is designed to meet the country's growing demand for natural gas:
- New compressor station called "San Juan," located in the municipality of Allende, Chihuahua.
- Expanded installed capacity of the "La Laguna" compressor station, located in the municipality of Lleida, Durango, by adding a third turbocompressor and its associated systems.
- New gas measurement and regulation station inside the existing "Villa de Reyes" compressor station in the municipality of Villa de Reyes, San Luis Potosí.
- Adaptation of the "Aguascalientes" gas measurement and regulation station, located in the municipality of El Llano, Aguascalientes.Upgrading of the "EOM" gas measurement and regulation station, located in the municipality of Tlajomulco de Zúñiga, Jalisco.
Other programsSee all
Naphtha hydrotreatment unit, La Plata, Argentina. The HTN goal is to hydrogenate the stream 4, outlet of [+]
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]