New units for fuel oil reduction, Muskiz, Biscay, Spain. New coker unit and coker storage (not in [+]
Parabolic trough plant Aste 1A & 1B
- Client: Elecnor
- Country: Spain
- Start date: 2011
- Ending date: 2012
Parabolic trough plant Aste 1A & 1B, Alcázar de San Juan, Ciudad Real, Spain.
Aste 1A and 1B are two power generation plants of 50 MW with similar characteristics. The technology of these two twin plants is SENErtrough® parabolic through collectors, patented by SENER. The property is ELECNOR involving ABN AMRO Global Infrastructure Fund and ARIES. SENER is responsible for collector solar field engineering, supply, erection and commissioning.
- Project data:
- Total mirror surface: 2×393,000 m2
- Number of SCA/loops: 2×480/120 – 156 2nd phase
- Technology: Parabolic trough collector, SENERtrough®.
- Field surface area: 2×180 ha.
- Nominal solar field thermal output: 2×140 MWt (262 MWt 2nd phase)
- Thermal storage capacity (2nd phase): 2×1,010 MWht ( 7.5 h).
- Turbine capacity: 2×50 MWe.
Other programsSee all
Isomerisation unit U-618 for the Repsol refinery T-46, Tarragona, Spain. Revamping of the isopentane unit for [+]
Mild hydrocracker for the Repsol refinery, Puertollano, Ciudad Real, Spain. The new “Mild Hydrocracker” units designed [+]
Polycarbonates plant, LEXAN II, Murcia, Spain. The plant built by General Electric Plastics puts this company [+]